Friday, June 12, 2009

daily quadruples? And Potato Soup

So as I said in my last post, in the morning I did a 10 minute dance workout and a 20 minute palates workout, then a little later in the morning I walked just over one mile to the library pushing the triple stroller! And yes, all three kids were in it. We did great making it to the library in 22 minutes and working up a good sweat. The return trip was slightly slower as Joel decided that he would walk, even still, we made it home in 25 minutes!!! Not Bad! Later in the day Joel and I walked back into town to the variety store, probably just under one mile away. It was nice not to push the stroller this time, as we left Colby at home with Dad. Part of the way Joel ran and I power walked and I could really feel the difference between power walking and walking pretty fast with the stroller. I really need to set aside time to go power walking by myself or with a friend!

The morning started out great as far as dieting goes. Near the end of the day I fell of the wagon, but just a little. Really, I thought about not saying anything, but I am after all being honest with myself and whoever else reads this.

No Potato soup for me yesterday, and no migraine either!

2 comments:

  1. sweet! It will have to be after Jeremy gets home from work if we want to do it without a stroller. Power walking with a triple stroller is HARD. Although, maybe that means you get triple the benefit!

    ReplyDelete