Friday, June 19, 2009

Sugar overload

I hate to admit it, but that pan of rice krispie treats was just soooo tempting. I had been doing so well that I thought for sure I could make them with the kids and not eat any of them....WRONG. I'm sure I at MOST of them....grrr!

The good news is, that if I ever had a question of how much eating lots of sugar effects me the next day, now I know for sure! It was sooo hard to get up this morning. I kept falling back to sleep on the couch. Colby grabbed the box of rice krispie cereal off the counter, brought it in the living room, practically in front of my face, and dumped out a good portion of it. The only reason I knew is because Joel told me. Don't you think I should have heard at least some of this??? Like I said, wiped out!

Hopefully I have learned my lesson and will stay away from the sugar!

2 comments:

  1. So... my Grandma told my mom that she thinks I have an eating disorder since I always say "no thank you" when she offers me food. She insists that all of my health problems are caused by my not eating. The thing is, the stuff that she is offering me is all the yummy, sugary junk that makes me feel lousy and I've learned that it's just not worth it. I always end up with the same result as you. I feel WAY better not eating the stuff. I just couldn't believe that she said I had health problems because I didn't eat it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is funny! You are such a good friend to comment on my blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete