Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I think you've lost weight,

I can see your figure better" Said my husband to me today. It felt so good! I have been doing my diet and exercise for just over a week now, and I love that I am starting to see results already. Besides actually seeing results, I feel them too. I really do feel less sluggish and much more energized! It is MUCH easier to get up in the morning too. I feel like my sleep is better. Plus, as I mentioned in my last post I feel my core muscles getting stronger too.

Today was a great day! The kids and I made bird seed cookies to hang on the tree and we walked to downtown Elma and ran errands and really just accomplished a lot! My trip to Timberland Bank was useless, but it was my furthest location, so I am glad I went anyway because I logged more miles. We stopped by the dentist, another bank, and the grocery store. There is a pretty good size hill on the way home from the grocery store and I was amazed how well I did pushing the triple stroller up it! I even ran a couple blocks, while pushing the triple stroller with all three kids in it!!!

Things are really going great! Stay tuned for more updates!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome! Encouragement from the hubby already! I know that's what encouraged me the most is when Dustin started noticing. It was a few months in though! LOL I wish I would've walked with you! I worked up a sweat cleaning, but it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your house is clean though! That always helps you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now that I know we were getting sick, I'm REALLY glad that I didn't walk with you and expose you & the kiddos to these nasty germs!

    ReplyDelete