Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If at first you don't succeed,

Try, try again! So, I think I am back on the wagon! I had a couple of weak moments, but I think even still that I had way less of a calorie intake then on a normal pre-diet day....so that is good. Today I only walked 6 blocks and they were pretty slow. I also organized the garage and priced most of the garage sale items so I was moving around a lot. I think I might go to the gym or do a workout dvd after the kids go to bed. They are up kind of late tonight since Jeremy and I were working outside. Good thing it started to rain, or my poor kids would still be outside with no dinner!

The last two times I've done my palates dvd I've felt way stronger in my stomache muscles, so that is very encouraging. Plus, I don't think that I could have passed the wall test last week, but I'm pretty sure I can now! For those of you who don't know, the wall test is when you walk straight upto a wall and see if your breasts or your stomache touches first. Who knew there was such a test? Not me! At least not until last week.

So that's it for today. Thanks for all the love and support!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! Love the mention of the wall test! LOL I'm proud of ya!

    ReplyDelete